FREE ROOF INSPECTIONS:
No Face to Face contact needed
*On-site or Drone Inspection
We have and are currently helping homeowners that have experienced hail and wind damage get their roof shingles and siding approved for replacement and paid by their Insurance Carrier. At Lighthouse Restorations, we help by getting the Insurance Claim process started on your behalf. At no charge to you, we handle all the necessary steps with your insurance company. Once approved by your Insurance carrier, we secure your village permit, and replace all the damage to your roof, siding, and gutters. Our FREE INSPECTION is completed from the outside (on-site or drone) and all paperwork is electronically emailed in order to maintain SOCIAL DISTANCE SAFETY.
HAIL STORM AREAS we are currently helping:
ILLINOIS: South and North Suburbs of Chicago: New Lenox, Oak Lawn, Joliet area, Skokie, Winnebago and Rockford, Springfield, Sherman and Central Illinois
IOWA: Des Moines and surrounding suburbs
INDIANA: Indianapolis, Hobart, Crown Point, Valparaiso
How To Open A Claim
- When you suspect you have damage, contact us at 844.424.5326 to schedule a free social distance on-site inspection, or a no contact drone inspection to determine if damage has incurred. After damage has been verified through our inspection, we will assist you in contacting your insurance company. If damage is confirmed by your adjuster, your Insurance will pay for the repair or replacement based on your policy terms less your deductible.
- If there is hail damage to your roof and you do not have an active water leak, repairs need to wait until the Insurance Adjuster inspects the damage. If the damage was caused by a fire loss, we will do emergency mitigation and needed repair to prevent further damage prior to the Insurance carrier sending out an Adjuster.
- Once an Insurance claim is opened, you will be contacted by the claims department by telephone or email.
- An adjuster will be assigned to evaluate the loss.
- It is important to have us meet the adjuster to discuss and assist in pointing out the damage that has occurred. We ask that you notify us when your claims adjuster has scheduled an on-site or drone appointment to inspect your roof. Once the Insurance Company approves the claim, Lighthouse Restorations will install the work needed for the final approved price on the Insurance Estimate. We secure all permits as your licensed roofing & general contractor.
- The claims adjuster will provide you with an itemized explanation on your claim settlement including your deductible amount and depreciation. Most homeowner policies grant coverage for full replacement cost provided the repairs are actually completed. In these cases, the depreciation is deemed recoverable and the final payment is made after your receipts have been submitted and processed.
As an Owens Corning Platinum Contractor (top 1% in the country), and a Preferred Contractor for major Insurance Carriers, we ensure the entire process from claim to work completion is a successful, pleasant experience. Contact us at 844.424.5326 for a free property inspection to determine if damage has incurred on your roof, siding, or other areas of your home.