How To Open A Claim
- When you suspect you have damage, contact us at 844.424.5326 to schedule a free on-site inspection to determine if damage has incurred. After damage has been verified through our inspection, we will assist you in contacting your insurance company. If damage is confirmed by your adjuster, the Insurance Carrier will pay for the repair or replacement based on your policy terms less your deductible.
- If it is hail damage to your roof and you do not have an active water leak, repairs need to wait until the Insurance Adjuster inspects the damage. If the damage is a water or fire loss, we will do emergency mitigation and needed repair to prevent further damage prior to the Insurance sending out an Adjuster.
- Once an Insurance claim is opened, you will be contacted by the claims department by telephone or email.
- An adjuster will be assigned to evaluate the loss.
- It is important to have us meet the adjuster to discuss and assist in pointing out the damage that has occurred. We ask that you notify us when your claims adjuster has scheduled an appointment to inspect your home. Once the Insurance Company approves the claim, Lighthouse Restorations will install the work needed for the final approved price on the Insurance Estimate. We secure all permits as your licensed roofing & general contractor.
- The claims adjuster will provide you with an itemized explanation on your claim settlement including your deductible amount and depreciation. Most homeowner policies grant coverage for full replacement cost provided the repairs are actually completed. In these cases, the depreciation is deemed recoverable and the final payment is made after your receipts have been submitted and processed.
As a Preferred Contractor for major Insurance Carriers, we ensure the entire process from claim to work completion is a successful, pleasant experience. Contact us at 844.424.5326 for a free property inspection to determine if damage has incurred on your roof, siding, or other areas of your home.