How do I make an insurance claim?
How To Make A Claim
- Contact LR, Inc. to schedule a no obligation on-site inspection to determine if damage was incurred.
- After damage has been verified, we will assist you in contacting your insurance company.
- You should be contacted by the claims department by telephone or mail.
- An adjuster will be assigned to inspect and evaluate the loss.
- Notify LR, Inc when your claims adjuster has scheduled and appointment to inspect your home for storm damage.
- It is important to have one of our experts meet the adjuster to assure you receive a complete and fair payment for your damages.
- The claims adjuster should provide you with an itemized explanation on your claim settlement including your deductible amount and depreciation.
Most homeowner policies grant coverage for full replacement cost provided the repairs are actually completed. In these cases, the depreciation is deemed recoverable and the final payment is made after your receipts have been submitted and processed.